This one-day workshop provides an overview of storytelling approaches while engaging participants in discussion about the most appropriate ways to create a story.
Through personal examples of projects, I will share tips and techniques to improve reporting, editing and distributing your project.
This workshop is designed for anyone interested in storytelling, no experience is necessary.
I will be showing primarily the core of my long term project on violence against women, methodology and theory.
- On this workshop there is no picture taking -
Together we will analyze different stories of other photographers to figure out their approaches.
Maximum: 15 participans
Duration: 1 Day
- Work methodology lecture (3hrs)
- Editing system lecture (1hr)
- Recap of learnt concepts.
– Portfolio Review
- Maximum 12 Images per photographer**
- Maximum 10 minutes per photographer**