EDITING AND SEQUENCING
If you have a complete, or near complete story/project, this may suit you best. I will not only narrow down your images to a presentation format (seldom you find people willing to look at more than 20-30 photographs on a story) but also will help you with the sequencing, which helps your story’s coherence.
I will need a maximum of 150 photographs. The end result will be a main edit of this work that will be ideal for your portfolio, project or gallery show.
After I have done the edit, we’ll have a 60 minutes Skype meeting where I will take you through the edit as well as explaining the reasons why I chose those images and the order presented. This will not only showcase your very best images, but it will also show your work as a story teller.
TO BOOK THIS YOU WILL NEED:
- A reliable internet connection
- A Skype account (free on skype.com)
- A digital portfolio (previously sent in 1024 px longer side)
- A webcam (suggested)
- € 350 per session with a maximum of 150 photographs
- Each session lasts 45 minutes; it is done via Skype either in English or Spanish, at times to be agreed (GMT+1)