This is an intensive, hands-on, experience in advanced storytelling. This is a workshop tailored for your needs and budget. The main goal is to help, offer guidance and mentor photographers from the moment a story is chosen. The participant will work in the field and create his/her own story while I oversee the process in face-to-face meetings or online meetings. We’ll go through its development until the story is ready for publication.
ANALYSIS OF THE WORK ALREADY PRODUCED.
CHOOSING THE STORY AND DEVELOPING THE BEST APPROACH FOR PRODUCING IT.
A tailor-made workshop helps a photographer who:
- Wants to improve their tools to develop his story telling skills
- Wants a specific course of development
- Wants to improve their portfolio
- Wants fresh input
- Wants the tools to engage a photographic project for multimedia purposes
This workshop will take you through:
- Narrative Storytelling
- Reporting Approach
- Using the best tools to get the story
- Examples of successful projects
Depending on the project, it is suggested to have a weekly skype or face to face meeting.
Going through the material will allow us to see how the story is developing. Our weekly meetings will also help you get started in the difficult task of editing.
FINAL EDIT OF THE MATERIAL
to happen on a previously agreed date when the shooting is finished. The time needed to go through this stage is dependent on the images produced.BOOK THIS